Followers

Wednesday 20 June 2012

You're A Hoot



Skating in under the wire for the Willow Sketchie Challenge (sketch below) with this card - I actually made it on Monday, but was horridly icky yesterday and spent most of the day in bed. I used the sketch and one of my favourite colour combos of brown and cream.

The papers are Bo Bunny and New Leaf, the image and sentiment are freebies from paper smooches and I embellished with buttons and gems from my stash.

I'm also submitting this to Chocolate Coffee and Cards #15 - Coffee and Cream



5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous....a fabulous image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so sweet, Im so behind with my comments for the same reason, Icky bugs! Thanks for playing along with us on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute owl and great sentiment to go with him.Super card.Love the buttons.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gotta love an owl card! Beautifully done and the sentiment is fab. Thank you for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges for our challenge this fortnight.I hope to see you there again soon.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have created a super cute card! Thank you for joining the fun over at Chocolate Coffee & Cards Challenges. ~Yvonne DT

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.