This card is for my grandmothers birthday, next week. I used papermania capsule collection papers, layered on black card. The image is a freebie from Beccy's Place and is coloured with promarkers - duck egg, cornflower and china blue.
The sentiment is from me-to-you and I embellished with buttons and gems from my stash and a bow tied from ribbon from Sew Sweet.
I'm submitting this card for:
- Digi Haven #2 - Free Floral Digi
- The Play Date Cafe #137 - Black, White and a Splash of Blue
- Sketch 'N Stash Challenge #90 - Free Choice. I picked sketc #21 (Image Below)
- Creative Card Crew #13 - Easy as 1-2-3 (1 Bow, 2 Gems, 3 Buttons)
- Aud Sentiments Challenge #57 - Bingo (Happy, Flowers, Bling)