Followers

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Strawberry Pickin'



I've used Raspberry Road Summer Goodness papers. The image from Pollycraft - I er... might have gone on a bit of a spree earlier and bought as many digi's of theirs as I could before they close! - and coloured with promarkers: poppy, ruby, rose pink, vanilla, blush, sandstone, caramel, henna, chestnut and pear green.

I took buttons from my stash and some twine knotted through them. And the sentiment is computer generated.

I used the sektch from this weeks iSpy Sketches #18 with LeAnne Pugliese.



I'm also submitting to the following challenges:
- The Cheerful Stamp Pad #44 - The Sweet Life (what is sweeter than freshly picked strawberries! makes my mouth water just thinking about them!)
- My Time To Craft #181 - Hats or Handbags
- Try it on Tuesday - Anything Goes
- LEJ Designs #6 - Button it!

8 comments:

  1. What a darling! Such a cute image--and a wonderful use of the sketch! Fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!! Thanks for playing with us at Ispy Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute, thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad! :) And I did the same thing as you, bought lots of Pollycraft images before she closed. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute -love the colours and fab layout thanks for playing at MTTC this time hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. how lovely, thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! The colours are fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week over at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are right about strawberries being sweet. I like the divisions in your card. Thanks for joining the challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really gorgeous, I love the layout and the sweet image and the pink and green look beautiful together. Thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.