Followers

Monday, 11 June 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday



I'm really planning ahead with this one! A 2nd Birthday card for my little cousin, who won't be 2 until November, lol! I used papers from woodland folk and Jenny Ellory, layered on dark purple card. the image is from pollycraft coloured with promarkers - cool grey 3, cool grey 4, amethyst, lilac, lavender, caramel, sandstone and dsky rose.

I stampted the stampin up sentiment in two parts and stamped a 2 from a me-to-you set, hand writing in the ND. The embellishment is make & create.

I'm submitting this for:
- Sketch Saturday #211 - Sketch
- Aud Sentiments #56 - Any Sentiment for a Child's Birthday
- I love ProMarkers #120 - For a Little Girl




8 comments:

  1. What an adorable card!
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments!

    Hugs Xxx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, love the colours you've chosen, thanks for joining in the fun at Aud sentiments, good luck, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, love the colours you've chosen, thanks for joining in the fun at Aud sentiments, good luck, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card for a little girl. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, pretty colours too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is Beautiful! Thank you for playing along with our sketch at Sketch Saturday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow, this is adorable, thank you for joining in with Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so cute honey - thanks for following our sketch over at SS this week xx

    ReplyDelete