Followers

Monday 11 June 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday



I'm really planning ahead with this one! A 2nd Birthday card for my little cousin, who won't be 2 until November, lol! I used papers from woodland folk and Jenny Ellory, layered on dark purple card. the image is from pollycraft coloured with promarkers - cool grey 3, cool grey 4, amethyst, lilac, lavender, caramel, sandstone and dsky rose.

I stampted the stampin up sentiment in two parts and stamped a 2 from a me-to-you set, hand writing in the ND. The embellishment is make & create.

I'm submitting this for:
- Sketch Saturday #211 - Sketch
- Aud Sentiments #56 - Any Sentiment for a Child's Birthday
- I love ProMarkers #120 - For a Little Girl




7 comments:

  1. What an adorable card!
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments!

    Hugs Xxx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, love the colours you've chosen, thanks for joining in the fun at Aud sentiments, good luck, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, love the colours you've chosen, thanks for joining in the fun at Aud sentiments, good luck, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card for a little girl. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, pretty colours too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, this is adorable, thank you for joining in with Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so cute honey - thanks for following our sketch over at SS this week xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.