Inspired by one of my favourite country songs (I love country music *g*) 'I Was Country when Country Wasn't Cool' - I used Sydney from Pollycraft coloured with promarkers: marine, sandstone, caramel, cinnamon, burnt orange, blush, pale pink, warm grey 2, canary, honeycomb, spice, terracotta, lipstick red, poppy, ruby and berry red.
The papers and embellishments are from Hot of the Press, the 'Home Grown' Paperset and the sentiment is stamped from stampendous, in bravo burgundy ink.
I'm submitting this for:
- Pollycraft Challenge #1 - Anything Goes
- Sketch Saturday #264 - (Past Sketches - #217)
- Passion for ProMarkers #204 - Name that Tune
- Party Time Tuesdays #126 - Anything Goes
- Little Miss Muffet #64 - Seeing Stars