Followers

Sunday 10 June 2012

Gute Besserung - Take 2



I went with a more classic and vintage look for the first card I made for my friend yesterday, so I decided to go with something bold and vibrant for this one. I used Beach Babe papers from Fancy Pants Designs, layered on purple card. The ribbon, button and gems came from my stash and I used a computer generated sentiment (font is mammagamma).

I'm submitting this for the following challenges:
- iSpySketches ISSC19 w/Diane Varrecchione - Sketch (see below) - The Pink Elephant #151 - Vibrant Colours
- Creative Belli Blog #145 - Sentiment Only
- UnstampaBelles #12 - Ribbon
- Craft Your Days Away #47 - Bingo (Flowers, Ribbon, Gems)





12 comments:

  1. Lovely card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card. An interesting combo of papers and colours that work so well. That bow with the button is such a great finisher. Thanks so much for joining in our ribbon challenge at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the window frame look and the colours are fabulous together. Good take on the challenge! Thanks so much for joining in our ribbon challenge at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely classic card. Great paper choice and the purple matting works so well. Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge and I hope you'll join us next time. Pat K.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card! LOVE all that DP and the orange ribbon and bow just make everything pop! So very pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Belli Challenges.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the colour combinations you have used.
    thanks for joining in UnstampaBelles Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card - such a lovely colour combo!

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our Bingo Challenge!

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful use of the sketch! Thanks for joining in at I Spy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Thanks for playing with us at UnstampaBelles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bright colors...guess I'm partial to those! Thanks for playing at I Spy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the tropical touch of the patterns with the oranges and blues! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.