Followers

Thursday 14 June 2012

Distressed Birthday



Tried something a bit different today and tried distressing for the first time ever. It didn't turn out amazingly, but I don't think it was a complete disaster for a first attempt.

I used Raspberry Road Summer Goodness papers and an image from Pollycraft, coloured with promarkers - ruby, poppy, pear green, marsh green, forest green, lime green, caramel, chestnut, spice, cool grey 3, china blue and blush.

I distressed all the edges and inked the circle edges with red ink, stamped the me-to-you sentiment and smudged it up a bit with my finger and embellished with a bit of orange gingham ribbon and some pearls in different shades of green.

I'm submitting too:
- The Cheerful Stamp Pad #45 - In The Garden
- Pile it On #24 - Lets Get Outdoors
- Mojo Mondy #245 - Sketch



2 comments:

  1. Love the little picnic theme going on in your card, Quite adorable!!Thanks so much for joining us at the Pile it On Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry this is so cute!!! Love the little gardening girl - perfect for our challenge at the Cheerful Stamp Pad!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.