I used papers from homemade magazine on this card and two pollycraft digi's, of the ultra cute Felicity coloured in promarkers - ruby, poppy, duck egg, china blue, dusky rose, sandstone, caramel, buttercup, mustard, and blush. The stamped sentiment is from flonz.
I used my x-cut lace trim punch to do the edging in red, my x-cut flower dies to make the flowers and added gems - including one to the flower in her hair. I also added the verse, found online, which is unusual for me, since that's usually something I'd only add when sending the card - however, due to the shape, I decided it was easier to add it now.
I'm submitting this for:
- The Crafty Pad #176 - More than One Fold
- The Stamping Boutique #39 - BINGO (Flowers, Bling, Image/Sentiment)
- Creative Inspirations #169 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations #176 - Embellish It (I used Flowers, border punch and gems)
- Crafty Cardmakers #71 - Create Your Own Flowers
- Anything Goes Challenge Blog #70 - Polka Dot w/Birthday Theme
- I Love ProMarkers #123 - Anything Goes
- Fab 'n' Funky Challenges #127 - Cute and Girly
And now on a completely unrelated note - I have 30 followers - yay! Thank you to everyone who has followed me and who comments on my creations, I appreciate every one even if I don't always remember to follow back!