I used a pollycraft digi for this card - Cuthbert and Kiki wedding, coloured with promarkers - black,slate, cool grey 3, coolgrey 4, china blue, cornflower, sandstone, caramel and lime green.
The papers were freebies the two blue ones from Homemade Magazine and the text one from crafts beautiful. I layered it all up on red card, used a stampin up sentiment and some twine and gems to embellish.
I'm submitting for the following challenges:
- Fresly Brewed #98 - Sketch (See Below)
- C.R.A.F.T Challenge #157 - Background Text
- Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge #56 - Wedding/Best Wishes
- Passion for ProMarkers #152 - Colour Theme (Red, White and Blue)
- Digital Tuesday Challenge #163 - Anything Goes