Followers

Monday 4 June 2012

Double Trouble



I used a freebie image from Beyond The Fringe and mirrored it, colouring with promarkers - lime green, pear green, almond, blush and rose pink, inking the back ground with a sponge in light blue.

The papers are from the Me-to-You 'Especially For You' paper pack layered on a pale yellow card. The sentiment is computer generated and I finished with a few pearls.

I used the sketch from Papertake Weekly Challenge #68, flipped around:



I'm also submitting for:
- My Time to Craft #180 - It Takes Two
- Simon Says - Anything Goes
- PaperPlay Challenges '12 - Week 22 - Double Delight
- Crafting for All Seasons #28 - Many Layers
- I Love Promarkers #119 - Use a Digi

5 comments:

  1. Awwwww, that is so sweet. Love the sentiment, lol. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card thaks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetheart of a card! Thank you so much for joining us a Paperplay Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love the cute babies, thanks for sharing at MTTC, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.