Monday, 4 June 2012
I used a freebie image from Beyond The Fringe and mirrored it, colouring with promarkers - lime green, pear green, almond, blush and rose pink, inking the back ground with a sponge in light blue.
The papers are from the Me-to-You 'Especially For You' paper pack layered on a pale yellow card. The sentiment is computer generated and I finished with a few pearls.
I used the sketch from Papertake Weekly Challenge #68, flipped around:
I'm also submitting for:
- My Time to Craft #180 - It Takes Two
- Simon Says - Anything Goes
- PaperPlay Challenges '12 - Week 22 - Double Delight
- Crafting for All Seasons #28 - Many Layers
- I Love Promarkers #119 - Use a Digi