Followers

Monday 4 June 2012

Holly Jolly Christmas X-Mas

Usually I wouldn't start my Yule/X-Mas cards until mid-late October, but as I'll be away for two weeks in November this year, I decided I'd better start making at least a few now!



I kept things simple with this card, using a digi from Pollycraft, coloured with promarkers - ruby, poppy, forest green, caramel, henna, vanilla and blush.

I kept to traditional colours for this one and layered it on green card, stamped the sentiment (I'm not sure where I got it...) on a small die cut circle also layered on dark green card.

I punched a strip of green card with my x-cut lace trim edge punch and used some thick red ribbon from my stash. Putting it all together and finishing by adding gems to the main image.

I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #37:



And I'm also submitting to:
- Charisma Cardz Challenges #21 - Bling!
- Winter Wonderland - Holly!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty!!! LOVE the gorgeous black and red together on all that fabulous white space! Darling image, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card for the holidays! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulously prickly holly and a gorgeous creation, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this image. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.