Followers

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Seasons Greetings



I made a set of six of these - and will make another 6, possibly with a different image - to use for my neighbours.

I ran the card through my cuttlebug with the swiss dots embossing folder and used paper from Echo Park and. The image is from Pollycraft, coloured with promarkers - sandstone, caramel, poppy, ruby, pear green and marsh green. I can't recall where the sentiment came from.

I am submitting to:
- Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Anything Goes
- Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #76 - Feature a Creature

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little image - fab card - good idea to make a set of them while you're at it - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 76 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little image and beautiful card.... Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.