Followers

Thursday 14 June 2012

I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker



I embossed some dark purple card and cut some strips of paper from a cards and paper craft magazine freebie paper for this card. The image is from pollycraft, coloured with promarkers: black, cool grey 4, slate, ruby, poppy, honeycomb, spice, henna, vanilla, blsh, amethyst, lilac, lavender, canary and china blue.

The sentiment is stamped in the same papermania ink I used to distress the edges of the circle and is from stampin' up. I finished with a few purple gems from anitas.

I'm submitting this for:
- Creative Card Crew #12 - Song Inspired (I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker, Sandi Thom)
- Card Positioning Systems #269 - Sketch
- Fresh Brewed Blog #100 - Anything Goes



3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love the image and your colors combo. The cas style really makes your image stand out!



    Thank you for playing along in FBD's 100th challenge celebration! Winners will be announced the following Wednesday. *DON'T FORGET* we have a fun blog hop planned for this weekend too :)
    Hope to see you there.

    Big smiles,
    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! Great placement of the bling around that cute Rocker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there,

    thanks so much for joining the Creative Card Crew on this week's Challenge "Inspired by a Song"!

    Make sure to check back to see who'll be drawn as Top Three and who'll be our Winner.

    Hugs and good luck, Elisa (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.