I was sort of convinced all the way through making this card, that I was going to hate it, but actually, I think I love it!
I had no idea what I was going to do, until I foudn these images from Digi My World - the fabulous Jukebox Jenny from their 50's combo pack and coloured her with my promarkers: rose pink, cornflower, duck egg, ruby, sky blue, cool grey 3, cool grey 4, buttercup, vanilla, mutard, almond, blush, slate and one of the letraset fine drawning pens - and raised them on dimension pads.
The papers from from Simply Cards and Papercrafts Magazine's American Crafts paper back and I layered it on black card from the paper company. I used ribbon from Sew Sweet and Offray and finished with a computer generated sentiment (Font: Bambina) and a few pink gems.
I'm submitting this for:
- I Love ProMarkers #122 - The 1950s
- Sketch Saturday #213 - Sketch (See Below)
- Little Miss Muffet #37 - Loads of Layers
- Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenges #59 - Bling It Up
- 2 Sisters Challenge #97 - Anything Goes