Followers

Saturday 23 June 2012

Rock Around The Clock



I was sort of convinced all the way through making this card, that I was going to hate it, but actually, I think I love it!

I had no idea what I was going to do, until I foudn these images from Digi My World - the fabulous Jukebox Jenny from their 50's combo pack and coloured her with my promarkers: rose pink, cornflower, duck egg, ruby, sky blue, cool grey 3, cool grey 4, buttercup, vanilla, mutard, almond, blush, slate and one of the letraset fine drawning pens - and raised them on dimension pads.

The papers from from Simply Cards and Papercrafts Magazine's American Crafts paper back and I layered it on black card from the paper company. I used ribbon from Sew Sweet and Offray and finished with a computer generated sentiment (Font: Bambina) and a few pink gems.

I'm submitting this for:
- I Love ProMarkers #122 - The 1950s
- Sketch Saturday #213 - Sketch (See Below)
- Little Miss Muffet #37 - Loads of Layers
- Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenges #59 - Bling It Up
- 2 Sisters Challenge #97 - Anything Goes



6 comments:

  1. What a cute card!! I really like the colors you used. Thanks for playing along in this week's SNSDC. Hope you play along again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! Great design. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Berit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing card - that's a cute image and I love all the gingham and your great sentiment. Fabulous records and what a great juke box in the background. Thanks for playing along with us at I Love Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, great images and a fantastic colour scheme too. Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMarkers this week, good luck and hope to see you again real soon.
    Take Care
    Andy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe love this Kerry Louise! Such a fun card! :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week :)
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great 50's style card! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Little Miss Muffet!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.