You know the problem with making holiday cards in June, is that I can't play holiday music. I find it much easier to make yule/x-mas cards when I've got seasonal music playing in the background. Alas, I have a rule about no x-mas music after January 1st and before November 1st (except when it relates to watching the movie White Christmas - which I adore and can not be expected to only watch 2 months in the year! lol!)
Anyway, rambling over I made this card using papers from echo park, layered on red card from the paper company and used a pollycraft digi as my main image.
The image is coloured with promarkers - poppy, ruby, forest green, pear green, lime green, sandstone, caramel, slate, marine and duck egg.
I added the bobble-y ribbon-y stuff, (*shrugs* not sure what to call it, really, lol!) the sentiment (I think its papermania, but I'm not sure) and finished with a few gems.
I'm submitting this for:
- Winter Wonderland - Christmas Teddy
- All sorts Challenge #160 - Any Die Will Do
- The Sweet Stop #164 - Sketch (See Below)
- Craft Your Days Away #48 - Teddy Bears
- The Cheerful Stamp Pad #46 - Numbers
- One Stop Craft Challege #188 - Christmas In June