Followers

Thursday 7 June 2012

Oh Deer! I'm Late...!



So Mum decides to tell me *last night* 'It's your aunts birthday tomorrow I want to send her a card' - just a bit late mother dear! - so I decided I was going to have to make a belated one, because by that point, there was no way it was going to be on time!

I used New Leaf papers by Mindy Terasawa layered on brown card and a cute little deer digi from Pink Cat Studio's coloured in promarkers = sandstone, caramel, blush, spice and dusky rose. The sentiment is computer generated and I used ribbon from Sew Sweet, buttons and gems from my stash to embellish.

I'm submitting this for the following challenges:
- Sketch Saturday #210 - Sketch (see below)
- The Crafty Pad #173 - Ribbon
- Can You Digi It #11 - Button It Up!



4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card, love the colours and the sentiment. Thanks for linking up to The Crafty Pad's Ribbon challenge this week. Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely little card!Just perfect for the Ribbon Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Thanks for playing this time & hope you can join in next time too!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww such a cute little card!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! :)
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo funny and cute. I have needed this card a zillion times the last few years! I love the image and your sentiment plus this sketch is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Can You Digi It?!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.