Followers

Thursday 14 June 2012

Hello Baby



I wanted to use a boat image on a baby card - but the boat stamp I've got really isn't what I'd use for a baby card, so I decided to make one out of paper and card - I've seen this done before and think it looks really cute!

I used scraps of design paper from Homemade Magazine and Allison Butler, raising the boat base and one of the sails on dimension pads and stamped the sentiment from stampin' up, cutting it to use as a little flag for my boat, embellished with a bit of twine and some gems to finish.

I'm submitting this for:
- Oh La La Creations #107 - Baby Baby
- My Mum's Craft Shop #61 - Clean and Simple
- Creative Inspirations #167 - Trooping the Colour (Red, White and Blue)
- Cupcake Craft Challenge #196 - Red, White and Blue

6 comments:

  1. Oh I like this card. A super clean and fresh card and the boat is cute. You've rocked our colour combo... thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for our Red White & Blue challenge, you've done a fab job with the boat! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a clever card. I love the colours and the way you have put it together - very CAS and very gorgeous. Thanks for sharing it with us at OLL Challenges this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card - love the effect of mixing the DP shapes x
    Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS challenge & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and thanks for sharing with us at Creative hope to see you this week. Sorry my comment is late.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous clean and simple card I love that little image and sentiment this is super, thank you for joining our challenge at OLLCB
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.