This time a Yule/X-Mas card, again using Chester from Pollycraft - that little guy is so cute! - and coloured with promarkers: china blue, ruby, poppy, sandstone and caramel.
I used paper and the sentiment from Echo Park. Card from the Paper Company. Buttons and some pearl thread from my stash to tie the bow and finished by adding some glutter glue to the hat.
I used the sketch from clean&simple #195
I'm also submitting this to:
- Inky Impressions - Red White and Blue
- "Just Us Girls" #141 - Red, White and Blue
- Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge #190 - Red, White and Blue
- Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #126 - Polka Dots
- Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #124 - Celebrate Your Country's Colours