I used freebie papers from homemade magazine layered on red cardstock from the paper company, for this card. The image is a pollycraft digi, coloured with promarkers - ruby, poppy, sandstone, caramel, cornflower, buttercup, mustard and pear green, adding some glitter glut to the cupcake icing to really make it pop :).
The sentiment is stampin' up. I used brads and buttons from my stash and petaloo colour me crazy flowers coloured with poppy and cornflower promarkers, to embellish.
I'm submitting this for:
- Sunday Sketch & Stamp #111 - Sketch
- The Crafty Pad #175 - Food
- Papertake Weekly - Bingo (Punches - Corner Punch, Glitter, Blooms)
- Try It On Tuesday - Anything Goes
- Fresh Brewed Challenge #101 - Red, Teal and Yellow
- Daring Card Makers - You're So Sweet!