I printed this adorable image from pollycraft ages ago intending to use it for a different card, but changed my mind at the last moment, so it's been sitting on my drawer ever since! I coloured it with promarkers - sandstone, caramel, rose pink, almond and vanilla.
The papers are from papermania's capsule collections and I layered on craft card. Used some ribbon from sew sweet and a few gems to embellish.
I'm submitting this for:
- My Time To Craft #182 - Weddings
- Dude Time Doodles - Weddings/Anniversaries
- Skipping Stones Design #133 - Sketch (see below)
- Card Crafters Circle #28 - Weddings
- Paper Crafting Journey - Feeling Krafty