Followers

Sunday 10 June 2012

Happy 50th Birthday Mum



My Mum is 50 next month, so this shall be her birthday card. She loves deers - we've got pictures of them hanging everywhere - and so it was a given that I'd use a deer - and this lovely Vintage deer is from TLC Creations - I left it uncoloured to make it really pop, except for adding a bit of grass, in marsh and pear green with my promarkers.

The papers are new leaf by mindy terasawa and I layered on kraft card. The circle sentiment is from Netty's cards and 'Mum' is computer generated. I used a bit of ribbon to give it the effect of a prize ribbon and added a few gems to finish.

I'm submitting this for:
- Ladybug Crafts Ink #62 - BIG Birthday
- My Mum's Craft Shop #60 - Bingo (Die Cuts, Gems, Animal Image)
- Skipping Stones Designs #131 - Sketch (see below)
- Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenges #57 - Back to Nature



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, absolutely love the colours used, very cute, thanks for joining our bingo challenge at My mums craft shop, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card! I'm sure your mum is going to just love it!! Thanks so much for joining us over at Skipping Stones this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mum is very lucky to get such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super wonderful! I love the image you used. Thank you for playing along at the SNSDC.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.