Followers

Saturday 9 June 2012

Flower Power



I wasn't sure about this card, but actually in the end I rather liked it. I used Vintage Florals paper from Papercraft Inspirations issue 106 and x-cut dies, cutting 4 of the bigger sized flowers, two each from the papers I was using and then two of the mid-sized flowers and scalloped circle in purple card to match the purple card I was using to layer on, layered them all up gluing them together.

I used more of the yellow vintage florals paper and drew lines around the edge of the paper, stamping the sentiment from Stampin' up and mounted the flower on the finished card with dimension pads before adding a few gems to finish.

I'm submitting this for:
- Truly Scrumptious #82 - Flower Power
- Crafty Calender Challenge - Flowers in Bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.