Followers

Saturday 1 September 2012

With Love


br> I used papermania hampstead papers matted on green for this card. The image is lily of the valley, coloured with promarkers: sandstone, caramel, poppy, ruby, pear green, marsh green, cool grey 3, cool grey 4 and dusky rose.

I added ribbon from sew sweet, a few pearls from my stash and the sentiment stamp came from crafts beautiful magazine, I stamped it in black, then again in red, cutting out the center heart and gluing it to the black sentiment.

I'm submitting this for:
- Cupcake Craft Challenge #207 - Flowers (Use an image with a flower)
- Papertake Weekly - A Bit of A Free for All (Sketch - See Below)
- Party Time Tuesdays #83 - Anything Goes
- I Love ProMarkers #132 - Anything Goes

For Papertake Weekly, I picked one of their sketches from 29 November 2011 - changing the shape of the image layer.



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Anything Goes challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet , a lovely image...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.