Followers

Friday 14 September 2012

Flying High



I used papers from the Lets Fly Away Paper pack and card from the paper company. The image is a digi from whimsy stamps, coloured with promarkers: mustard, amber, spice, cool grey 3 and cool grey 4. The sentiment is stamped from Flonz, the '2' is a sticker from echo park and I finished with some blue gems.

I'm submitting this too:
- The Sweet Shop #175 - Sketch
- A Gem of A Challenge #54 - A Boy Thing
- Allsorts Challenge Blog #171 - Layers



3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I love how you worked the cloud paper :) I welcome you to join me at Tuesday Alchemy's newest challenge: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com/

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! Love the color combo and how you incorporated the sketch with your design! Thanks for joining us in the Sweet Stop Sketch! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning card. Sweet design. This must be so easy now for you to design for the Plastic cards if you want to join the company. I appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.