Followers

Saturday 15 September 2012

CAS X-Mas Trees



I cut a layer of red and then another layer of white card, trimming the edges with my corner trimmer. The trees are a freebie digi stamp from the Ally Way Stamps, I cut each tree individually, colouring them with promarkers: pear green, marsh green henna, chestnut, poppy and sandstone. I stamped the sentiment from Stampin' Up and added the star gems from my stash.

I'm submitting this for:
- Skipping Stones Design #145 - Sketch
- Creative Card Crew #19 - Trees



5 comments:

  1. Great cas card, I love the colours you've used!

    Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the CAS design. Thanks for playing along at Skipping Stones this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and I love the little star gems on the top of the trees - perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Skipping Stones Designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew's Tree Challenge! I love your CAS style, those trees are great!

    Hugs, Elisa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome CAS card! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.