Saturday, 1 September 2012
A card today, specially made for my friends soon to be 2 year old son.
I used a mix of papers from Jenny Ellory, matted on dark blue card. The image is from Pollycraft, coloured with promarkers:cornflower, china blue, poppy, sandstone and caramel.
Used some ribbon, gems, buttons and some charms from my stash - I can't remember where any of them came from, but I've had the charms for *ages* just waiting to use them.
The Birthday Boy sentiment is from crafts beautiful magazine - I think the number 2 came from papermania.
I am submitting this to:
- Paper Makeup Stamps: Digi Makeover Challenge #51 - Inspiration Photo
- Creative Inspriations #178 - Bingo (Ribbon, Blue, Polka Dots)
- My Mum's Craft Shop #72 - All the threes (3 charms, 3 buttons, 3 gems)
- Willow Sketchie Challenge - Sketch/Gingham
- Card Crafters Circle #38 - For the Fellas