Followers

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Thanks So Much



I used a left over bit of DP from my card earlier today, from crafts on the net - and stamped into it using the typewriter stamp from stampendous - I was attempting to give the typewriter a distressed look, without actually having any distressed inks, so I stamped the image in black ink, then again over the top in white versamark, more black, then finally in brown... it actually sort of worked I think, although the effect is much more obvious in person than on the picture... *frowns @ camera*

The sentiment is from stampin' up and I added button with a bit of twine as the only embellishment.

I am submitting this for:
- Retro Sketches #30 - Sketch
- Daring Cardmakers - A Great Big Thank You
- Party Time Tuesdays #87 - Anything Goes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.