Followers

Sunday 30 September 2012

Hello Baby



A friend of my mum's recently had a baby girl - which was very inconvenient of her, because I only had baby boy cards handy in my stash ;) - so I sat down this afternoon, and this is what I came up with.

I printed the images are from Pink Cat Studio's and cut the squares with my nesties, then coloured with promarkers: pastel pink, pale pink, soft peach, rose pink sandstone, caramel, spice, terracotta, warm grey 1, warm grey 2, amber and honeycomb.

The DP is from a me-to-you paper pack. I stamped the sentiment from stampin' up and I added the punched butterflies (yesterday, I got the two woodware punches - and some promarkers - while I was 'just passing by' craft world, lol) and pink gems from my stash to embellish.
br> I'm submitting this for:
- Ladybug Crafts Ink - Bingo (Top Row: Die Cuts, Pink Gems, Butterflies)
- CPS-Card Sketches #285 - Sketch
- Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge #73 - Hip to be Square

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute and sweet and perfect for a baby girl! I'm glad you shared your card in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable baby girl card!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...such a sweet card with such adorable images. Great take on the sketch.
    Thanks for joining us at LCI Challenge this fortnight.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulicious Kerry Louise! The images are super cute and I really like the layout...perfect for our challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.