Thursday, 13 September 2012
Live Laugh Love
I *think* the paper is from Raspberry Road. The purple card is from the Paper Company. The butterfly stamps and sentiment comes from Skipping Stones Design.
I cut six squares from scrap paper with my nesties and distressed the edges before inking them with brown ink. Cut a circle and stamped the butterflies, adding pearls to them. Used button twine to tie the two buttons together with a bow. Added a bit of ribbon with a pearl heart and stamped the sentiment.
I am submitting this for:
- iSpy Sketches #32 - Sketch (w/Marie-Alice)
- Totally Papercrafts #133 - Butterflies, Bows and Buttons
- Pile It On #37 - Patterned Paper
- The Crafty Pad #187 - Scrap Tastic
- My Mum's Craft Shop #74 - Buttons
- Fresh Brewed Challenge Blog #113 - Distressing