Followers

Thursday 27 September 2012

Rock Star



I used freebie digi papers from crafts on the net for this card, layered on dark blue card from the craft company. The image is also a freebie, from birds cards, coloured with promarkers: ruby, poppy, cornflower, denim blue, china blue, black, slate, mutstard, buttercup and blush. The sentiment is computer generated (font: bon jovi), I added the music note sticker over the 'o' and added the cute little guitar charm from my stash.

I'm submitting this for:
- CPS-Card Sketches #284 - Sketch
- Allsorts Challenge #173 - Inspired by a Song (Rockstar by Nickleback)
- The Crafty Pad #189 - Inspired by a Song (Rockstar by Nickleback)
- I Love ProMarkers #136 - A Male Theme



6 comments:

  1. Great male card and fab song choice!
    Thanks for being Inspired by a Song this week for Allsorts and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good male card. Loving that charm. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card & your song choice!
    Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad in our Inspired By A Song challenge this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card really does rock !! Fab for a teenager !! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad this week !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great male card and fab papers too.
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great male card, love the layout and papers :)
    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.