Followers

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Merry Christmas Kyle



I decided to make my godson's Christmas card today, he and his little brother (who's card I'll make another day) are the apples of my eye, so I always like to do something special for them.

I used echo park papers for this card, with an image from pollycraft, coloured with promarkers: pear green, marsh green, poppy, sandstone, caramel and blush.

The letters and toppers also came from echo park and I added some ribbon, a sentiment (that I think comes from dandelion and daisy) and the little x-mas tree gem to finish.

I am submitting this for:
- Willow Sketchie Challenge - Sketch (I flipped it)/Favorite Festive Colours (I know, red/green is so obvious and traditional but there is something to be said for tradition!)
- Crafty Catz Weekly #149 - Christmas
- Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge #89 - For A Child
- One Stop Craft Shop #198 - No Floral Embellishments



4 comments:

  1. Delightful card and lovely that you've personalised it - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 89 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great christmas card! Thanks very much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Don’t forget that we’re having a DT call too! Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and thanks for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ with our Christmas challenge. Hope to see you next week and dont forget we are in the middle of a DT call

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card. Thanks for joining in at CHNC this week. Carol GDT x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.