Followers

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Happy Holidays Ethan



A couple of weeks ago I made a christmas card for my godson, today I made one for his baby brother. He'll be 2 just a month before x-mas and I found these adorable santa baby images from Digi Doodle Shop, so I just had to use one for his card. It is coloured with promarkers: ruby, poppy, caramel, sandstone, spice, terracotta, blush, rose pink and denim blue.

The papers are from echo park as are the sentiment, letter embellishments and the red 'bumpy' row along the bottom, which was a sticker from echo park. I used a corner punch on the corners and embellished with some ribbon, gems and glitter glue.

I'm submitting this for:
- C.R.A.F.T Challenge #173 - Children
- Totally Paper Crafts #135 - For A Child
- Stampavie and More #177 - Sparkling
- Sketch Saturday #226 - Sketch
- Stamptacular Sunday #182 - Bling It On



4 comments:

  1. cute card, matches out sketch perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card love the sketch you used, image is adorable as are the coloring thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week

    Hugs Winnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Layout is fab. I may just have been inspired by it!

    Thanks for joining in my "For A Child" challenge at Totally Papercrafts this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is adorable....the image is too cute. Thank you for playing at Stamptacular Sunday♥

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.