Followers

Tuesday 18 September 2012

CAS-ual Fridays #70



A quick card for this weeks CAS-ual Friday's Challenge 'black and white plus one color of your choice'



I embossed part of the card with swiss dots, used a bit of ribbon that I think came of some packaging... used my nesties to cut the circles and stamped the sentiment from stampin' up and added the hearts from Art Work and three little gems.

Very simple and took me longer to figure out what I was doing that to do it! Which is just typical really! lol!

2 comments:

  1. Super cuteness! Love the polka dot embossing and ribbon! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the little splash of red! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.