Followers

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Welcome Little One

Sketch 'N Stash had a great challenge this week to pick any of their past sketches to make a card - as I only recently found this challenge blog, it was a great excuse to dip into all the sketches I'd missed.

I picked sketch #49, which you can see below:

I also combined this with a few other challenges:
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - #139 Recipe: A Digital Image, Some Ribbon, Some Buttons.
The Pink Elephant - #133 Recipe: 1 Image, 2 Pattern Papers, 3 Buttons.
My Time To Craft - #172 A is for Adorable
Passion for Promarkers - #134 New Beginnings
Party Time Tuesday - #53 Anything Goes



I used 2 different patterned papers from Papercraft Inspirations Magazine. The image is a gorgeous digi from Pollycraft 'Moon Lullaby 2 - Closed', coloured with promarkers - Blush, Duckegg, Cornflower, Poppy, Buttercup and Canary.

The sentiment was a pre-printed freebie - I forget where from. I used yellow and blue card from the Paper company and ran the blue card through my cuttlebug with the swiss dots folder. I then sewed in the ribbon - which is brand new stash, just bought from of all places, the local discount book store a few days ago! - and 3 buttons and added some glitter glue to the cloud for a bit of sparkle.

9 comments:

  1. Wow...Kerry, your card is super adorable!
    Love the buttons and glitter cloud. Thank you so much for joining us at My Time to Craft.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card...
    thanks for joining us @ Passion for Promarkers "New Beginnings" challenge this week
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. made me smile!
    Thanks for joinin us at MTTC!!!
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww this is such a sweetie, lovely papers and image and a great take on the sketch

    thank you for joining us at SnS

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute image and a great baby card!! Thanks for joining our recipe challenge at CRAFT this week and good luck in the prize draw, love Jacky x
    CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet, I love the image and the embossing looks fab, the buttons look fantastic too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, such a sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so cute...i just love the footprint paper you used...fabulous design...thanks for playing at PFP this week.
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, this is so cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash,
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.