Followers

Friday 6 January 2012

365 Cards #309/310

356 Cards is doing pretty pairs this week... I'm a bit behind because although I've been crafting every day I had a few special cards to make that just weren't going to work with the challenges, but I has caught up 2 cards from Tuesday and Wednesdays challenges: Stripes and Green/Gingham and Red respectively.

Here is my Stripes and Green:


Here is my Gingham and Red:


The Stripes and Green was made with paper from the shiny new K & Company Best Of K & Company Too 360 Sheet book I got today. I think the paper I picked is stunning and I will definitely be using it again! The sentiment is stampin up from the teeny tiny sentiments set. I can't remember where the shell comes from, but it's coloured with promarkers.

The Gingham and Red was made with free papers I got from papercraft inspirations months ago and have just been waiting to use. The sentiment is a sticker from my stash.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.