Followers

Thursday 26 January 2012

Fringe Flower

This weeks Totally Paper Craft challenge was to make your own flowers. Never done it before, but I saw a new (to me) technique in a magazine this week so I thought I'd give it a shot. I combined this with the One Stop Craft challenge #166 'Under the Weather' and made a get well card.





I used the Provocraft Birds and Swirls folder to emboss the top part of the card. The paper (both for the bottom of the card and the flower) are from Papermania's Birdsong pack, the ribbon is Laura Ashley and the sentiment is Stampin' Up.

I confess, I'm not 100% happy with the flower... but for a first attempt, it's not terrible, lol.

2 comments:

  1. love the simplicity and that flower is fab

    thanks for joining us at One Stop Crafts

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous with simplicity. I like your work and fabulous colors.

    Plastic Card
    Plastic Card Printing

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.