Followers

Monday 30 January 2012

Just for You

I used this weeks Skipping Stones Design sketch #112 and combined it with Totally PaperCrafts Pearls and Lace challenge to come up with my card today.

This is the sketch:


This is my card:


The papers are Papermania Birdson and the card is from the paper company. I got the stamped image as a freebie in Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine it is from the Margaret Sherry collection and is coloured with promarkers - caramel, buttercup, canary, amber and lime. The sentiment is stampin' up - stamped with papermania ink - and the lace and pearls came from my stash.

I'd also like to enter it for this weeks PaperPlay Challenge '12 - Week 4 - Lovely Lace.

5 comments:

  1. So adorable and perfect. Love those little hedgehogs! Thanks for playing along at Skipping Stones this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I love those sweet hedgehogs! Thanks for playing along with Skipping Stones Designs Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, the image is adorable :)
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so gorgeous sweetie...

    thanks for joining us at TPC and good luck..!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.