Followers

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Apple of my Pie

The Sweet Stop had a sketch with a spin this week, where they were looking for Non-Traditional Valentines cards. I coupled this with Daring Cardmakers Kitchenalia challenge, Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge #169 Food and Drink and Crafty Catz Weekly #116 Buttons and Bows, to come up with my card.

This is the Sketch:



This is my card:


I used Papermania Birdsong Papers and a digistamp from Beccy's Place coloured with promarkers. The sentiment is computer generated. And it was completed with some ribbon, a button and wool from my stash.

I'm not sure I could have gone much more 'non-traditional' and I am actually really pleased with how this turned out, especially since I had about a million interruptions and it took me around 4 hours to make!

6 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous creation and love the take on the theme this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    hugs Kate xx
    PS I have some candy if you are interested:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and sentiment, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card Kerry Louise. Great image and colors. The lace and button are perfect! Thank you for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for the dare,
    thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great creation , thanks for joining in my challenge at Secret crafter Saturday challenge this week and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just perfect for The Daring Cardmakers'
    "Kitchenalia" challenge this week, thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.