Followers

Tuesday 10 January 2012

365 Cards #315 - Ad Inspired

365 Cards challenge #315 is ad inspired by this ad.



I confess, it drove me a bit batty trying to think of what to do! But eventually, this is what I came up with!



In the end, I was mostly inspired by the colours (and mostly by the dotty paper colours...) and so I used a heart digi stamp from Beccy's Place and coloured it with promarkers - layered on pink card from my stash. I printed and cut out the quote and edged with a pink promarker since I currently lack a pink ink pad and took some ribbon from my stash to co-ordinate/match some of the colours used on the image.

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely sweet card. Love the gorgeous heart!
    Thanks for joining us at 365cards.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.