Followers

Tuesday 17 January 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: CFC35



This weeks challenge at CAS-ual Fridays was to use scallops on your card and at first I had not a *clue* what I was going to do! However this morning I sat down determined to do something - I really want to work on improving my CAS cards and challenges like this are good for forcing me to do that! - and after some time spent looking at the DT cards, glaring at my stash for not offering up an immediate answer and procrastinating with Bejeweled Blitz this is what I came up with!



The papers are from a free pack I got in Quick Cards Magazine, called Let's Fly Away. The hot air balloon 'toppers' are cut from a sheet from the same pack. The sentiment was also a free gift in a magazine (can't remember which one, I um... buy a lot of craft magazines *grins*) stamped with papermania ink.

I'm really quite pleased with this card, there are a couple of things I might do differently if I was to repeat it, but over all I'm pleased with it. Especially with the sentiment since originally I was going to go with a birthday stamp, until I found that one hiding at the bottom of my box of sentiment stamps and it just fit so perfectly.

1 comment:

  1. This is darling! Your graduated scallops look so good, and those tiny hot air balloons are cute. So glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.