Sunday, 26 July 2015
Thank You Poppies
This is the second time in a month I've used this image from Aurora Wings, it's such a lovely image, I just love it!
I coloured it of course with my promarkers and stamped the sentiment from a freebie stamp I had from a magazine.
The papers I used were from First Editions J'Adore paper pack layered on dark red card. I cut the butterfly on my cameo and kept the other embellishments very light with just three little gems.
I am reminded more than ever, this last month or two how amazing my friends all are. I owe them all so much more than I can really put into words. But I'll be sending this to a friend who did something just... really amazing for me this week. It's not nearly enough, but it's all I can do at the moment.
I'm submitting this for:
- Crafting From the Heart #69 - Anything Goes
- Passion for ProMarkers #306 - Flowers
- Top Tip Tuesday - Bingo (I filled the middle line - Gems / Sentiment / Flowers)
- Creative Inspirations #323 - Flowers
- Chocolate, Coffee and Cards #96 - Flower in your Image
- Allsorts Challenge #321 - Add a Butterfly