Followers

Monday 13 July 2015

Make A Wish!



Summer is seems has gone away again in Northern Ireland, it's been a drab, overcast and wet weekend, Anyone familiar with N.Ireland will know that the 12th of July is a big deal for a lot of people, but I try to avoid it, so most of my weekend was spent buried in blankets, reading and re-watching Babylon 5, I'd forgotten how much I love that show! I did get one card done Saturday which I'll post later, but first, this one I did this morning.

I used an image from Digital Delights by LoubyLoo, coloured with my promarkers - does that cupcake just look yummy? Colouring food always makes me hungry! lol! The papers from Trimcraft's Party Animals paper pad. Layered it all up on brown card and finished it with a few gems (I know, you're all shocked).

I'm submiting this for:
- Inky Chicks Challenge #53 - Furry Friends
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Everybody Art Challenge #332 - Sketch
- Crafty Sentiments Challenge - Sweet
- Clear It Out Challenge - Theme: Anything Goes, Stash: Anything Goes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.