Followers

Friday 3 July 2015

Summer Step Card



Summer has actually come to N.Ireland for once (as well as the rest of the UK) and so going with the theme, I picked this stamp from Pollycraft and coloured her with my promarkers.

The card base was cut on my cameo, in stampin up daffodil delight card. The sentiment, deck chair and sun were also cut on my cameo.

The papers (except for the sun which was just a random bit out of my scraps box) came from the My Minds Eye Lost and Found 3 pack. And yes, there are gems, because gems are important, lol!

I'm submitting this too:
- I Love ProMarkers #276 - Summer
- Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Use Pattern Paper
- The Crafters Cafe #123 - Summer Fun
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge #142 - Fancy Folds
- Crafty Catz Challenge #286 - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation! I love deck chair!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet step card, so pretty. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.