Followers

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Mr & Mrs Congratulations

You know, wedding cards are just not something I often make. I think it's a combination of the fact most of my friends are either already married or confirmed hermits who want nothing to do with getting married (lol!) and the fact that I never know entirely what to *do* for them. But when I saw this sketch come up, I instantly had an idea!

This is very CAS for me! I never feel my CAS cards quite pull off as well as I'd like, I'm definitely more of a layers crafter, but I think this works nicely!

The bride and groom were cut on my cameo and the sentiment is computer generated. I kept the embellishments just as simple, with a charm and a few little white pearls.

I'm submitting this for:

- Creative Corner Challenges - Wedding Bells Are Ringing
- Crazy 4 Challenges #295 - Sketch
- Fab 'n Funky - No Patterned Papers
- The Crazy Challenge - Monochromatic



5 comments:

  1. Love the black and white combo. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner this week. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your black and white cas creation. You did well.
    Thank you for joining our wedding bells are ringing challenge.
    Please do join us again next challenge too.
    Greetings, Veerle DT member CreativeCornerChallenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at FnF :) (Can I ask where you got the file ;) Please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)

      The files were both of the cameo store, heart hand bride 1 and heart hand groom 1 :)

      Kez

      Delete
  4. Lovely! Love the scene!
    Thank-you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.