Thursday, 9 July 2015
Who doesn't love a new baby coming into the world? But what I love less, is when the parents don't want to tell you the sex and what colour do you do? Gender neutral can have it's benefits! These papers are from Authentique and are a little bolder than I'd usually use for a baby card, but actually, I like it.
The image is from Digi Doodle Shop, the image panel and the layer was cut on my cameo and the image was coloured with my promarkers. I kept the embellishments simple, with just a few gems.
I'm submitting this for:
- Creative Corner Challenges - For Baby
- Moving Along With The Times - Baby Baby
- Creative Fingers Challenge #86 - Anything Goes
- Fun With Shapes #186 - Grey/Yellow/White
- Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes