Friday, 10 July 2015
I know I'm not the only person who ever forgets a birthday - in my case I'll often remind myself weeks before and then forget again! - so it's always handy for me to have a couple of belated birthday cards in for those oops I forgot to put a card in the post and your birthday is like today, moments! I forgot to snap a pic of the inside, but it says... I just forgot the date!
I used a computer generated sentiment and celeste amberglow from pollycraft, coloured of course with my promarkers. The papers were freebies I got in a magazine at some point or another, I can't remember where or when and layered on brown card.
I cut some pennants with my cameo and finished it of with a few gems - I almost didn't, but I can't resist adding gems! lol!
I'm submitting this for:
- Crafting From The Heart #67 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Boots Challenge - Stars or Stripes
- Creative Inspirations #321 - Girlie
- Little Red Wagon #297 - Birthday Theme
- The Sisterhood of Crafters - Happy Birthday