Followers

Friday 10 July 2015

Belated Birthday



I know I'm not the only person who ever forgets a birthday - in my case I'll often remind myself weeks before and then forget again! - so it's always handy for me to have a couple of belated birthday cards in for those oops I forgot to put a card in the post and your birthday is like today, moments! I forgot to snap a pic of the inside, but it says... I just forgot the date!

I used a computer generated sentiment and celeste amberglow from pollycraft, coloured of course with my promarkers. The papers were freebies I got in a magazine at some point or another, I can't remember where or when and layered on brown card.

I cut some pennants with my cameo and finished it of with a few gems - I almost didn't, but I can't resist adding gems! lol!

I'm submitting this for:
- Crafting From The Heart #67 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Boots Challenge - Stars or Stripes
- Creative Inspirations #321 - Girlie
- Little Red Wagon #297 - Birthday Theme
- The Sisterhood of Crafters - Happy Birthday

11 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! Great coloring of the sweet image and awesome design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, such a sweet image and lovely bright papers.
    Have a great weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Birthday" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, I love your very pretty image and the lovely matching papers. Great design.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super image and great card! Thanks for sharing with Crafting From the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous girlie creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet card and I love the papers you chose! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. Love the pretty papers and image and the bunting is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at Sisterhood Crafters challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Birthday card!!! I understand you!!! I have also problems with Birthday dates. LOL
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.