Followers

Friday, 17 July 2015

Shoes!



I am not a very girly-girl (this will shock no one I realise) and while I like shoes, I don't actually own that many and of the ones I do I spent at least 85% of my time in my trainers and most of the other 15% in my walking boots, only occasionally wearing ballet pumps or even more occasionally high heels on like really special occasions - this drives my sister mad! lol!

But I know lots of girlfriends of mine who are shoe mad and have one in particular in mind with this card! I used a sentiment block from bugaboo and coloured the image with my promarkers and inked up the edges. The paper is from Recollections Festival Floral paper pack layered on purple card.

I cut a couple of shoes on my cameo and added a little glitter and some gems to finish the card off.

I'm submitting this for:
- Dragonfly Journeys #14 - If The Shoe Fits
- Craft Your Passions #270 - Anything Goes
- Clear It Out - Theme: Colour-Purple Stash: Purple things

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry Louise! Wow your card is amazing! I love purple first of all, and that die cut you used couldn't be more perfect. Of course all of the sparkle add just the right finishing touch. Thank you so much for joining in my challenge this week!

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Bugaboo images.. Thanks for joining us at CYP for our Always Anything Goes challenge.. HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete