Followers

Friday 3 July 2015

Don't Let Life Ruffle Your Feathers!

This was the other card I got made yesterday afternoon, not for any particular challenge this time, but I've been wanting to use the feather stamp since I got it and finally got around to it!



I feel like this should be my advice to myself this last year or so! It's been one thing after another and i've let things get in the way of things I really enjoy, or make things I enjoy feel not so enjoyable! I'm trying to do better on that front - it's an on going thing! - but maybe I shall make this my new motto!

The feathers and sentiment were freebies from a Hot of the Press set I got in a magazine, that I've been dying to use!

I used some freebie paper from another magazine and popped it on some dimension pads to give it a little depth. The humming bird was cut of course on my cameo and I added just a hint of the same blue I used to stamp the feathers to the edge of his wings and finally of course, gems to finish, because we all know I can't resist gems or pearls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.