Friday, 18 January 2013
You Brighten My Day!
I used paper from crafts beautiful on this card layered on papermania textured shimmer card. The image is wee Stamps and coloured in promarkers: cornflower, china blue, honeycomb, amber, spice, terracotta, yellow, canary, soft pink, soft peach, lavender, amethyst, slate, mustard, gold, pear green, marsh green, lipstick red, ruby and blush.
I cut a circle from the same image stamped and coloured the same... inked around the edges of the circle to create a 'spot light' effect.
I tied a ribbon around the large panel with the DP and knotted it, stamped the sentiment from the same set and added a little yellow to the sun. And added flowers and pearls from my stash to finish.
I'm submitting this for:
- My Time To Craft #204 - Spotlight Technique
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge - It's time for some gingham
- Come and Get it Challenges - Tie a Ribbon Around It
- Sunday Sketch & Stamp #139 - Sketch
- Everybody Art Challenge #219 - Girl