Tuesday, 22 January 2013
I have officially decided that Jillibean soup is my new favourite brand of papers... so fun and colourful - I will definitely be getting more!
I used their homemade 6 bean soup pack for this card, layered on navy card from papermill direct.
The image is from digi doodle shop and is coloured with promarkers: lipstick red, ruby, poppy, cornflower, denim blue, china blue, yellow, canary, sandstone, caramel, shale, pear green, marsh green, olive green, vanilla and cool grey 4.
The sentiment is computer generated (Font: A A Typewriter) and I kept it very simple with just a few gems to embellish.
I'm submitting this card for:
- Chocolate, Coffee and Cards #30 - For the Birds
- My Time To Craft #205 - Sketch
- Created With Love #25 - Anything Goes
- ABC Challenges #13 - Happy Birthday
- Melonheadz Friends #1 - Use a Digi